Tuesday, October 02, 2007

MoveOn.George

Our P4P group met last night and took a group photo to send to Move On,
to add to their other pictures protesting the obliteration of Free
Speech In America.

But Wait!! I'm writing this, aren't I?

And I am exercising my right to express, aren't I?

And "W" is coming to Lancaster County tomorrow--But don't let that
stop your Freedom Of Speech--

Join us at Penn Square in Lancaster 10/2/07 at 7 pm for a good old fashioned protest.

We've
been protesting there as long as I can remember--for Civil Rights, to
end the Vietnam and Iraqi War--and one time my brother and I shouted at
Dan Quail to go back where he came from--don't even want to think about
where that might be.

Yep, that was in Penn Square, Lancaster, as well.

Enjoy the festivities--and camaraderie--

See you this evening.

Kate Loving Shenk

1 comment:

Tak Kak said...

"MoveOn.George" -- you gotta love it!

Bet some hippie thought that one up...

:-)